Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Blog




I've always wanted to write a blog.  I'm not sure why, except I always have lots of information I want to share.  I call it data and if you know me, you've seen that I always carry supporting data with me, just in case.  Tons of paper.  You might want to know what the pattern looks like, or exactly when the knitting class happens, or what is going on in the world of knitting, textiles, or anything else that is coming up.  Most likely what I talk about is where I will be going.  It might be an organizing seminar (always trying) or a movie or a viewing of new yarn or a Mah Jongg class.  Sometimes it is an author who is coming to town to talk about their new book.  Or someone with new ideas or a new song.  If it is possible I'm going to go.  But, sometimes I can't so I would like my friends to go or at least know about it.  So that is why I am starting this blog.  You'll be able to get the events with supporting data right here.
    Here's to having a good time in the Knitting Capital of the World.....with a 60+ years curious person who enjoys interesting activities, miscellaneous learning opportunities, and continues to search for more to do in Portland, Oregon, and anywhere else I can go. 
   Looking for suggestions, tips and comments.  Wish me luck.


KaarenB 

1 comment:

  1. Tickled you are doing this Kaaren,,,now you can share your marvelous wealth of information with the world at large!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog